DiscussionsPartisan quotes that are dividing the country. (karma: 5)
By tom25 Comments: 5189, member since Thu May 01, 2003
On Mon Jan 10, 2011 03:51 AM
* “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.” Barack Obama in July 2008
* “I want you to argue with them and get in their face!” Barack Obama, September 2008
* “Here’s the problem: It’s almost like they’ve got — they’ve got a bomb strapped to them and they’ve got their hand on the trigger. You don’t want them to blow up. But you’ve got to kind of talk them, ease that finger off the trigger.” Barack Obama on banks, March 2009
* “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!” Barack Obama on ACORN Mobs, March 2010
* “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.” Barack Obama on the private sector, June 2010
* “A Republican majority in Congress would mean ‘hand-to-hand combat’ on Capitol Hill for the next two years, threatening policies Democrats have enacted to stabilize the economy.” Barack Obama, October 6, 2010
* “We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us.” Barack Obama to Latinos, October 2010
All them came from the tyrant sitting in the oval office.
1 Replies to Partisan quotes that are dividing the country.
|re: Partisan quotes that are dividing the country. (karma: 2)
By starspangled Comments: 32434, member since Sat Dec 27, 2003
On Mon Jan 10, 2011 08:33 AM